Sunday, August 22, 2010

homwork!!!!! to miss just...

After I read a novel ‘The Last Concerto’, the main character of the novel Hilmi can really relates to myself based on my characters and attitudes. Basically, Hilmi came from a poor family and the parent asked him to find his uncle who lived in a big city. One day, when he arrived at his uncle’s house, he realized that the place was no belongs to him. His uncle lives in a big white manor, with his wife who is so crazy with her title. The family never can accept him because he’s not from the same level, except his uncle. What I can relate this character to myself be, Hilmi is guy who never gives up. It goes to me; I will never give up on doing something, or when I’m trying to get something even I know I can’t afford it. Then, Hilmi is also a hard working guy. While he was staying with his uncle and aunty, his uncle offered him to work with him as a garden. He doesn’t mind at all, because he got a basic education about garden. Because of his work, he can turn from a bush turn to be a wonderful garden. His aunty got a lot of compliments from her friend just because of the touch from Hilmi. From the second point, what I can relate is, I am also a hard working girl. Even with my basic information about something, I will try to do something that people will ask me to do and I will never say no to it. I am really hard working to make other people happy even I know I need to put tons of effort for it; to make myself happy is to make other people happy. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. hazuani.. so sad lah.. post ni dah gak lame.. tape i ade utk comment.. love u

    ReplyDelete